Example Ltd.550 S Hill St Los Angeles, CA 90013
(987) 654 3210
- Contact nameMichael Urbach
- Contact phone(123) 456 7890
- Expiry date07/31/2018
- Job TypeFull Time
- Urgent No
- Contract Permanent
- LocationUSA / Newyork
- Experiences4 Years
- Languages English Russian
Udacity is seeking an individual to join the Market Data team with focus on deep knowledge about and provision of market data services. The Market Data group’s responsibilities cover all aspects of the delivery of Market Data in addition to proactive interaction with end-users to achieve the best quality of service and to provide deep expert support and data mastery on all data products.
- Build strong relationship with data vendors and enforce data SLA and data quality agreements with vendors.
- Act as a Data Curator, managing data through its lifecycle and ensuring its readiness for use.
- Provide information, advice, solutions and value-added consultation on market data as a subject matter expert to various PMs, business units, including colleagues in Market Data Services, IT, and sourcing functions.
- Gather, document, critically analyze and communicate market data business requirements and issues. Understand user requirements and requests for new services etc.
- Gather information about Market Data services and enrich internal repository for MD Catalog with relevant meta-data and other relevant information.
- Understand data services and their relationship, relevance and most optimal usage, including, from service quality point of view, ability to substitute a data set with an alternative.
- A dedicated expert
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Some bonuses
- Travel reimbursement