You can hire a web developer to fix or improve your web site. Forget about complex HTML editors, get an expert coder to help you out today.
Didn't you find the features you want in our themes? Or is a theme or template you want not available in our collection? To create or develop the website you need, get support from our experienced and experts in the field. Our developers are certified and have helped develop more than 1000 websites with 12+ years of experience in web technologies. We can develop the website your business needs. Get Started Today and Bring Your Idea to Life.
We have worked with various platforms, so we are ready to assist you in building any website. Choose the platform you prefer and let our professionals assist you in creating an outstanding site.
We provides a tremendous variety of website services. We offer the best website services both for small businesses and big corporations. We can help you install, design, and fill your site with the right content!
Let us direct the web developers that best suit your business from our team. Ongoing Themes connects you with top talented developer for your project.
After detailed your project, we offer you a price quote. After accepting our offer, the most competent developer works with you for your web project.
You can communicate with the web developer assigned to you at any time, whether in an e-mail or instant messaging. Contact for action.
Here you'll find the most frequently asked questions and details about hiring developer. Before contacting us you might want to look through the questions and answers in this section.
1. Static Websites: These type of websites are used to display content such as banners, GIFs, videos, etc. They are developed in HTML and CSS. They are rigid and modifying their contents is not easy. Examples of static website development include academic or professional portfolio, digital curriculums, etc.
2. Dynamic Websites: These type of websites uses database for loading data and their contents are updated every time the user accesses them. They usually have a CMS for admin control. ASP .NET and PHP are the common languages used to dynamic website development.
3. Ecommerce Websites: If the website is an online store, its development is going to be very similar to an e-commerce site. These kind of websites are complicated to develop since integration of payment gateway is must. The department store El Corte Ingles and ecommerce store Flipkart are an example of a successful ecommerce websites. These websites runs in the browser the same way any mobile application does, making the interactions and features similar to the mobile app.
4. Portal Websites: These are the kind of web applications where we can access several parts of the application from the home page itself. There are a variety of options that you can include here, for example, forums, email, chat, browsers, registration portal, etc.
5. Animated Websites: Any animation is closely associated with Flash technology. This type of website allows you to present content with animated effects. Since this enables the room for innovation and creativity, animated websites are favorite among designers and creative directors. However, marketers do not prefer them as they aren’t suitable for search engine optimization.
The project is evaluated as time and man days. Each project gets its own individual fixed price estimate based on the total scope to be completed, complexity and urgency. Our recommended fees range from USD $35 to $80 per hour.
We get all the information needed to design and develop your website from you. We bring you together with the most appropriate developer according to the type and content of your website. After informing you of the time when your website needs to be completed, the availability of developers is adjusted.
On average, it takes around 3–5 hours for developers to start reviewing and engaging with your project. If you don’t hear from an developer within this time frame, feel free to reach out to our support team who will be glad to look into your project and help bring it in front of relevant developers faster.
Of course. If the developer suitable for your project is not working in another project, we channel it to your work immediately.
Before hiring a web developer, you need to consider a few factors: