• contact@ongoingthemes.com

Which license do I need for an end product that is only accessible to paying users?

April 8, 2020

If end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended or Buyout License. As long as there is only one end product, there can be more than one end user. Some products are Extented and some products have a Buyout license. You should choose one of these licenses.

Before you can comment on this product, you must purchase the product and sign in.